Reservations and payment of services:
- Classes and courses physically booked at the Ski & Snowboard School of Corvara - Ladinia have to be fully paid when booking.
- For organizational purposes, classes and courses booked via email must be confirmed by phone or in person the day before the beginning. The payment of the booked services has to be done in any case before the beginning.
Cancellations, interruptions and refunds of classes or booked courses:
- Cancellation of services booked via e-mail must be done at least 24 hours prior to the beginning. Failure to notice gives the right to charge the entire service booked for the first day.
- Group courses will be refunded only if cancelled within 12.00 the day before the beginning. In case of cancellation during the day, the amount of the group course will be refunded only if it is possible to replace the participant. The interruption of attendance of booked courses is not refundable.
- Interruptions due to illness or accident will be refunded only if you hand in a medical certificate issued by the local health officer.
- Classes and courses are conducted in any weather condition. If the weather prevents the opening of the lift systems and / or the teacher believes the weather conditions are prohibitive for teaching, you will be directly informed by the Ski & Snowboard School of Corvara - Ladinia and the booked but not attended courses will be refunded.
- Only if you deliver the booking coupon to the teacher you will be able to attend classes or courses.
Duration of services:
- Group lessons last 2 hours and 45 minutes;
- 1-hour individual lesson lasts 55 minutes.
Under-age pupil return:
- Parents must be present at least 5 minutes before the end of the lesson or the course for the return of under-age pupils.
- In case of any delay by the parents, the teacher will return the under-aged at the school office.
Skiers and snowboarders under 14 years old must wear a helmet.